Re: ... bash lines ...

> Unfortunately I'm a newbie and I'm not able to set-up the number of
> lines shown by bash. How can I increase it?

I think you mean "how can I change the size of the console window that
bash is running in?"  Bash is a text program, and has no understanding
of the window that it's running in.

The answer is to use the window menu (upper left corner) and choose
"properties" to change the window size.  You may also find the
shortcut you used to start that window, and change its properties.