Re: Consize not working properly with Cygwin...

consize is a cygutils thing; it isn't supported by the cygwin list.
However, cygutils is me, so:

1) I *think* you may have better luck if you set CYGWIN=notty. Give it a
shot.

2) You may also want to use Win95Cmd instead of command.com as the
console in which you run bash. It's a non-open-source MS product found
in the freely available MS Platform Development Kit. Since it's
sometimes hard to find, buried within a randomly-named CAB file on the
MS FTP site, I've made win95cmd.exe available at cygutils.

3) otherwise, I dunno. In the immortal words of Chris Faylor, "Patches
gratefully accepted".

--Chuck