Re: Where to put profile files?

I believe it is necessary to edit the bash startup (batch file or
shortcut...) and add the '--login' option, before bash will read any of
the login related startup scripts.

If you put everything in .bashrc at the place $HOME points, then the
option is not needed.

Mike Little wrote:

> [...]

Bob McGowan
Staff Software Quality Engineer