Re: Cygwin, redirection, and command.com

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:12:05 -0700  "Dennis McCunney" wrote:
> [...]

No, it will even happen if you redirect with '>' to a file.

It also happens with 4DOS 6.02 as well as command.com...

It seems to happen with any cygwin app I've tried as well.
However, as you might expect, redirection for cygwin apps
works fine with bash (although not with non-cygwin apps as
you noted).

I assumed it must be some configuration thing to make redirection
between cygwin and non-cygwin apps work under command.com
(or 4DOS).

Thanks for the response ---

	Harry

--

Harry

Internet e-mail: hgm@lanl.gov       (Harry G. McGavran, Jr.)
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Phone: 505/667-4050