quirk in setup

Not that this is actually a problem, per se;

I have a nonstandard drive arrangement. My Windows install is on D:\ and I
have a downloads directory on F:\ which is where the setup program is
downloading the cygwin files to install. I let it install cygwin to
D:\cygwin

The quirk is that setup installs the Start Menu icon to the "F:\Cygnus
Solutions"

It doesn't particularly bother me, and I would gladly try to fix it, once I
know how <g> . . . I just thought I'd mention it.

I love the work you guys have done, btw. I downloaded cygwin so that I can
learn bash, gcc, etc, and I'm definitely learning a lot - I'll actually be
contributing, before you know it.

~Neil