Re: Cygwin sh problem: Did you solve it?

Sorry, no.  It seems noone else (aside from you and me) have been able to
duplicate it.  I was hoping that, once the dust settles, I'd be able to resolve
the problem by installing the Cygwin-1.1.3 products.

Can you send me the output of "cygcheck -s -v -r"?  I'll try to compare ours to
see if there's anything in common (that doesn't exist in another output someone
sent me who couldn't duplicate the problem).  I'm not sure when I can get around
to doing the comparisons, though.  Actually, would you have some time to do the
comparisons?  I can send you the outputs if you do.

Noel

rmw@fractalgraphics.com.au on 2000.08.02 06:52:18