new setup

OK, I usually don't announce trivial changes in setup, but I just did
one I'd like people to try out.  Specifically, if you need to supply a
username and password to get through your web proxy, please download
the latest setup (just click the "install cygwin now" link on
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/) and try it.  I took the
user/password fields off the main net config dialog, and pop them up
as needed.

I've also enabled server authorization, which of course won't work on
the standard cygwin mirrors, but would be useful if you had an
internal web server that required authorization, which had a local
mirror on it.

I've also recently change the /etc/profile that's generated to put
/usr/bin before /bin in the path, and to forcibly run ~/.profile and
~/.bashrc.  All you have to do is delete /etc/profile and re-run
setup, even if it doesn't install anything.