Solved: Linking problems - Openssh 2.1.1p4

Hello, again !

To solve the link problem (cygwin_logon_user and
cygwin_set_impersonation_token were not found
by the linker) I added explicitly
    /usr/lib/libcygwin.a
to the LIBS variable in the Makefile, adding
-lcygwin was not sufficient. Now it works fine.

The only reason to compile it - and not using
the binary from Corinna - was to change
the open for the PidFile to "binary", so
that I can use
    net stop sshd
    kill -15 `cat /etc/sshd.pid`
If I do a kill with -15, the sshd seems to remove
the PidFile (in my case /etc/sshd.pid) so it is
very convenient to check for existence of the file.

The two commands above and the added check for existence
of the file /etc/sshd.pid allows to stop the sshd.

After installing cygwin 1.1.3 everything works like before,
except a lot faster.

Cheers,

Norbert.