RE: Strange Resetting of HOME

There is a registry setting to disable parsing of autoexec.bat, but it's
enabled by default. It sounds like maybe you have one setting for HOME in
the NT environment and when the DOS box starts up it's executing
autoexec.bat and changing the value.

That could explain why the DOS box has different value.

I'm clueless on the rest of it.

  Dan