Re: Basic cygwin questions

I am sending this message to the Cygwin (Note the "C") mailing list.

I am sorry that I do not know anything about mkisofs.

As far as what Cygwin is or isn't doing with SetFileAPIsToOEM, I suggest
that you investigate the sources.  This function call was actually
eliminated in v1.1.3 of Cygwin.

Please direct future inquiries to the project mailing list:

cygwin@sources.redhat.com

You can subscribe to this mailing list via the web page interface available
at http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ .

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/