Naming the cygnus shell

     Hello,

     Could you help me with the following two problems I have when using
     cygnus, which I just installed.

     When I click on a cygnus bash shell icon, I get a window which looks
     like ms-dos window.  The grey bar on top of the window has character
     ~.  Inside the window, right a line before the prompt $, I have a
     message in green font saying:

     I have no name!@TOWW5076 ~

     Questions.

     1.  How can I get rig of the message?
     2.  How can I set the prompt $ to be something like the dos prompt
     that shows something like directory/subdirectory>  ?

     Alternatively,

     3.  How can I display the directory path instead of the character ~ on
     the top of the window?

     Thank you.

     -James

     please reply to turetsky@cibc.ca