version #

I downloaded the tar files for w32 binary (not working with source
code) onto a Iomega Zip disk and then used setup.exe to install
Cygwin on my Windows 98 machine at home and my Windows NT machine at
work.  Is there a way of later on finding out which version I
downloaded?  The equivalent of Help, About for Windows
applications--in some fashion?

--
Alan Wehmann
wehmann@fnal.gov