Re: Setting cygdrive prefix to '/' causes disappearing mounts

>>> On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:29:14 -0400
>>> Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> said:

> >I'm afraid there is a slip. As I see it, the mount logic tries
> >the pattern matching with "<cygdrive prefix>[a-zA-Z]\(/\|$\)" at
> >first, so /bin wouldn't be under cygdrive.
>
> I don't follow.  I've actually tried this.  I set the cygdrive prefix to '/'
> and then did a 'ls -l /bin'.  The result was my /bin directory, as expected.
> Also, performing a 'ls -l /' showed me the expected root directory.

That's right. I'm sorry the point of issue wasn't clear in my
mail. In your previous mail, your explanation was right
concerning the result. There was a slip in the reason of it.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology