Re: Stupid (me I'm sure) g77 problem

--- Henry Smith <hjpsmith@earthlink.net> wrote:
> At 09:35 AM 9/21/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >--- Henry Smith <hjpsmith@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Any ideas where I should look to fix this? TIA
> >>

> >Paste the output of `cygcheck -s -r -v' in a mail to the list, not to me.
>
> OK Earnie here it is. NB McAfee virus is not running. It was setup ofr the
> WIN95 I used to run.

Well, this is only about half of the output that should be there.  One of the
problems you have though is that you have invalid PATH entries.  Before you do
anything else, work on cleaning your PATH so that you only have one entry of
each directory that needs to be searched by Cygwin.

Cheers,

=====
--- <http://earniesystems.safeshopper.com> ---
   Earnie Boyd: <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>