Re: Binary package CVS using OpenSSH hang under Win98...

[note: Richard, my previous message, which was not copied to the list,
had the wrong URL for Jeffrey's problem report.  The correct one appears
below)]

There have been conflicting reports. Norman Vine reports success:

  client side:
    OpenSSH 2.1.1p4, cygwin-1.1.3, Win98, cvs-1.10.8-1
  server side:
    remote repository on [sourceforge(linux) cvs-??? ssh-???]

However, Jeffery Juliano reports the same failure that Richard sees:

  client side:
    OpenSSH 2.1.1p4-2, cygwin-1.1.4, Win98SE
  server side:
    remote repository on [IRIX box running cvs-1.10.7 server
    and ssh.com's ssh-1.2.22 IRIX server with AFS patches]

--Chuck