Re: RFC: linux compatibility

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 04:59:11PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> [...]

I actually have been using the documents at this site as the basis for
most of the work I do for Cygwin.

When they don't mention a feature, I usually use Linux.  Unfortunately,
it's not Red Hat linux, specifically.  Instead it is the cgf linux
distribution (tm) that I've built up over the years.

cgf