LSASS.EXE taking a good share of CPU time on Win2k

First, thank you and best wishes to everybody and to Chris in the first place!
This was the first time most of the Zsh regression tests passed! :-)

Also, the situation with CPU hoggage is really much improved. At least, it is
now possible to do other tasks while running configure, that was hardly
possible before :)

While watching what's going on, I noted one thing. While running Zsh's
configure, LSASS.EXE was showing _constant_ CPU usage between 10% and 25%. Is
it normal? It seems a bit too much to me.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>