Not being "administrator"

I log in to WinNT as "administrator."  Consequently, my Cygwin setup calls me
administrator.  I'd like to tell Cygwin that I'm not administrator but
charles.  How do I best go about this?

My initial thought would be create a /home/charles directory, then add lines
to my Cygwin.bat file to change the username appropriatly.

First, is this the best way to do this, given that changing my WinNT user name
is not, at present, feasible?  If it isn't, then I'll take your best
suggestion.

Second, if it is the best way, what variables to I have to set explicitly?  Is
it enough to set USERNAME=charles?  Or must I explicitly set the correct
variables every place "administrator" appears?

Any advice or insight is welcomed and appreciated.

Charles

--
Charles Krug, Jr.
Applications Engineer