Installation of OpenSSH on NT

Hi all,

we are using the cygwin-port of OpenSSH on NT.
Because we are using RSA host authentication we must run
the sshd service on NT as a certain user.
This is no problem.
Setting the three additional rights on NT for this user
is no problem, too.

However, doing this from an install script and not via the
WindowsNT GUI is where our problem is.

Is there a way to add the additional rights to a local user
in an install script, i.e. from the command line ?
Hints to tools, papers, etc. are appreciated.

We would also like to disable the "Log on locally" rights for
this special user, if possible.
The same user must be able to start/stop services and reboot
the system, however.

We did succeed logging in via the sshd service with the
"Log on locally" disabled but the user is no longer allowed
to start/stop services because he was not a member of the
administrators group.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Norbert Bladt.

P.S. Corinna are you still on this list ?

--
Norbert Bladt
ATAG debis Informatik, ISM-TZ1 / Z302