RE: strange permissions: ----------

Hi Peter,

I had a similar "error" and suddenly my shell was not able to read the
.bashrc from my home directory. At least I detected that I had removed the
executable flag from the current directory (by accident). So try to check
the access rights for "." and add all missing rights again.

Greetings,
Jörg

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-06/msg01232.html.

kind regards,