Re: cdrecord: Anyone built under Cygwin?

Here is my shell script for building cdrecord - basically you have to modify
the blcok of #includes and #undef a few macros.

#!/bin/sh

# Execute this script like this:
#
# sh -x ~/bin/makeCdrecord.sh 2>&1 | tee /tmp/Cdrecord1.log

# In cdrecord/cdrecord.c and cdda2wav/cdda2wav.c, comment out inclusion of
# <windows32/{base,defines,structures.functions}.h> and include <windows.h>
# after defining WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN. Undefine "interface" (used as variable by
# cdda2wav).
#
# Old:
#
# #include <Windows32/Base.h>
# #include <Windows32/Defines.h>
# #include <Windows32/Structures.h>
# #include <Windows32/Functions.h>
#
# New:
#
# #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
# #include <windows.h>
#   #undef interface

cd /cdrecord-1.9

# Parse command-line options.
FULL=0
for option
do
 case $option in
 -f) FULL=1;;
 esac
done

# This is an attempt to restart the installation, it may be better to
# re-extract from the tarball: tar zxvf cdrecord-1.9.tar.gz
if [ "${FULL}" = "1" ]; then
 find . -type f \( -name 'config.cache' -o -name 'config.log' -o -name 'config.status' \) -exec rm -f {} ";";
fi
#
# To include debugging information:
# make COPTX=-g LDOPTX=-g
#
# For maximum warnings:
# make DEFAULTSDIR=DEFAULTS_ENG
#
# To alter the compiler used:
# make CCOM=gcc
#
make

# You have to rename "Install" (top-level file) in order to "make install"!
if [ -x Install ]; then
 mv -f Install Install.original;
fi
#
# To alter the installation directory:
# INS_BASE=/usr/local make install
make -i install
#
# Unfortunately, the targets are "cdrecord" and not "cdrecord.exe" so the
# "install" target doesn't work correctly!
find . -name '*\.exe' -exec cp -pf {} /usr/local/bin ";"