RE: newbie: Out of order execution in script

Bernard;

I'm sure as sure can be, but not being as sure as sure
can't be, here is the script. What it does is to do a
breadth-first tree walk of the Rational views to determine
all views (directories) required for a particular Ada
compile (or any Rational compile). I think it rather
straight-forward within the limitations imposed by using
BASH.

But, if you see that it contains some imperative causing
incorrect execution then please tell me what you've found.
However to confound matters this script and it's calling
script worked without error (was inerrant) using Cygwin-B20.1.

Thanks

art

(See attached file: import.sh)

Bernard Dautrevaux <Dautrevaux@microprocess.com> on 11/23/2000 09:31:31 AM