Re: ARGH! Getting "'DWORD' undeclared ..." when buiilding from source - did I break something?

Larry,

That's curious.

Here's the complete contents of "/usr/include/windef.h" in my recent clean
Cygwin 1.1.6 install (with all updates currently mirrored on
Sunsite.utk.edu installed):

-==-
#include <w32api/windef.h>
-==-

However, the exact typedef you quote appears on line 120 of
"/usr/include/w32api/windef.h", the ultimate target of this #include. That
typedef is the first line of content actually passed by the pre-processor
to the compiler as a result of a #include of "/usr/include/windef.h" (that
observation is based on running "gcc -E /usr/include/windef.h").

Randall Schulz
Teknowledge Corp.
Palo Alto, CA USA