This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug? on mkstemp
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bug? on mkstemp
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 11:59:34 +0100
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
"Jong B. Lee" wrote:
> I don't know why the parse error occurs when compile the following file.
> gcc -c conf.c is working well.
> c++ -c conf.C fails :
> conf.C : parse error before 'templete'
> Is this a BUG ?
Nope. It's a feature. "template" is a reserved word in C++.
> By the way, I couldn't find where mkstemp is declared.
> Could not find it in <stdio.h>, nor in <stdlib.h>
You're right. `mktemp' and `mkstemp' are exported by cygwin1.dll
but they are not declared in stdlib.h.
Thanks for the hint,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org