Re: Perl MD5 module

<9 Dec 2000, 20:10 Uhr wars, als wam folgendes schrub:>
< Perl MD5 module >

> Hi,
> I have been trying to build the CPAN MD5 module and make reports it is
> looking for two header files that are neither in the Perl distribution
> nor in the Cygwin distribution.
>
> They are sys/ipc.h and sys/sem.h
>
> Any ideas??
>
> Thanks,
> Marty W.

O.K.,  I take this.
You need to install cygipc, too. You also will need additional software to
get all out of perl, which are not in official cygwin distribution, like db.

Here are some informations about perl installation on cygwin:
http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/perl-5.6.0/index.html

You will find cygipc here:
http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/index.html

gph