This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [avail for test] readline-4.1-1
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: [avail for test] readline-4.1-1
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit dot haase at t-online dot de>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:37:20 +0100
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3A341632.11536.5F5B80D@localhost>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 11:48:02PM +0100
- Reply-to: gerrit dot haase at t-online dot de
<10 Dec 2000, 17:49 Uhr wars, als Christopher Faylor folgendes schrub:>
< Re: [avail for test] readline-4.1-1 >
> >Is it possible, that this behaviour was o.k. since last week?
> I don't know what shell you're talking about but bash does not use a DLL
> version of readline, so unless you built your own version of bash with
> this readline, any problems you are seeing are unrelated to this release.
O.K., i got it, but what should i do now to get around this misbehaviour?
Gerrit Peter Haase
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com