Re: How to Skip the passwd prompt of rlogin

Another way to automate programs which are normally interactive, is to write
a script in Expect (http://expect.nist.gov/).  I have several scripts which
when first started prompt for required parameters, then continue
unattended.  Sometimes, it's more convenient using Expect to wrap existing
command line tools than it is switching to different tools, modifying
sources, etc.

--
John Faith
Lineo