This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wu-ftp for NT
- To: Philip Humeniuk <phil at ca dot cch dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: wu-ftp for NT
- From: "Stephen C. Biggs" <s_c_biggs at bigfoot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:38:44 -0800
- Reply-to: s_c_biggs at bigfoot dot com
I am going to try to port this to cygwin in the next week or so... If
apache-1.3.14 is any indication, this should go smoothly (I HOPE
On 21 Dec 2000, at 9:05, Philip Humeniuk wrote:
> We are presently running wu-ftp on a Solaris/Unix box but within the next
> few weeks moving over to NT server.
> Is there a package that would give me the same functionality? I *really*
> require the FTPACCESS (aliases, paths ..etc) functions.
> Do you know of any software that would give me this?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple