Re: Setup Problem

I believe what you are actually seeing here is that if setup has managed
to get a new setup.ini and this setup file references a newer version
then you will see this in list to choose from.  However if you haver
never downloaded it then the file is not available for install. You must
download the newer version before installing from local directory or
simply do the install by selecting install from internet.

I am currently working on an enhancement for setup (and have been for a
while) which will remove the problem I referred to above.  I have just
had a lot of things going and haven't gotten as much time on it as I
would like.