This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: id.exe crashes when using ssh (since 1.1.6?)
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: id.exe crashes when using ssh (since 1.1.6?)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:44:27 +0100
- References: <006901c071d3$ad46a460$012aa8c0@limbo>
On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 08:12:28PM -0000, Rui Carmo wrote:
> I have recently upgraded my cygwin setup to 1.1.6, and the new OpenSSH
> package (as well as the usual amount of "neutral" packages: tar and so on).
> Now, id.exe crashes every time I try to log in to my box via SSH.
> Path: /usr/local/bin
> /cygdrive/c/Program Files/SSH Communications Security/SSH Secure Shell
There's already an SSH package on the box. Could this be the problem?
Did you try running sshd -d from the command line? Or with strace
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple