Re: Problem with Russian Windows2000 Prof.

At 12:48 PM 1/5/2001, Ivan Begtin wrote:
>I am using russian version of Windows 2000 Prof. My problem
>with using cygwin with it is that Administrator name is in
>Russian and cygwin think that I am not exists. I cannot use
>openssh that I require for example. Is it posssible to
>correct this problem?

Probably, but not without some explicit details of your issues though.
Before posting these however, I suggest that you review all the documentation
for openssh that comes with the package, if you have not already.  I also
encourage you to search the mail archives for openssh issues and resolutions.
There have been allot of questions (and answers) on this list for this
subject.  You may find some helpful hints there.

Good luck,