Re: OpenGL behaving strangely

I am having an odd problem with openGL (1.1.0-3) and cygwin.  When I draw
points
using glBegin(GL_POINTS), almost every other point is off by one pixel in
the X direction.  It may seem insignificant, but I need individual pixel
control for my computer graphics class.

A simple program that demonstrates my problem can be found at
http://www.et.byu.edu/~porter/documents/points.cpp
It draws 200 points all diagonal from each other (it draws a line that
goes from the lower left to the upper right corners of the window.)  I
have placed a blown up screen shot of my program at
http://www.et.byu.edu/~porter/documents/bigscreen.gif

Can anybody help me out?

C. Porter Bassett     porter@et.byu.edu   http://www.et.byu.edu/~porter
"Pretend like this is a really witty saying." - Anonymous