What does the "-5" mean in "bash-2.04-5"?

I'm just dying to know.  I've been seeing it a lot lately.  I wanted to
keep all my old libraries up to date because I have some legacy
software.  So I looked everywhere I could for the latest versions of
libc4 and libc5.  I soon determined they were libc versions 4.7.6 and
5.4.46, but I still wasn't satisfied.  So I searched for the latest
libc's in my favorite search engine (metacrawler), and came to a site
that had 5.4.46-2 and another that had 5.4.46-3 !!  So, as you could
see, I'm baffled.  In case you were wondering why I asked you, it's
because I didn't know who else to ask, and it has to do with something
vaguely related to Cygwin.  Besides, I thought you could use a chuckle.

Thanks a lot,
Joe

P.S.  If those aren't the latest versions of libc's, could you tell me?