Environnement for gcc...

Hi,

I'm trying to run the gcc compiler (the one that comes with cygwin - last
version) from Visual Studio. I'm with Win2000.

I get an error from cpp.exe about the fact that it can't find the cygwin
DLL. When I run gcc from the windows command line t works fine.

I tried to modify the environnement variables to add e:\cygwin\bin (where
the dll is) in the path but it doesn't works. When i get the error there is
a path given in the message and e:\cygwin\bin is not there.

I guess the error message is from windows and not cpp itself (since its a
dialog box).

Does anyone have an idea of how to run gcc fom Visual Studio ?
which Environnement variables should I look at?

Thanks.

--
Fabrice Gautier
gautier@email.enst.fr