Distributing cygwin1.dll with a GPL program

Hi everybody,

I am the author of a program called Xplanet,
which is distributed under the terms of the GPL.  I
can successfully compile and run xplanet on windows
now thanks to Cygwin.  I'd like to distribute
cygwin1.dll and cygjpeg6b.dll along with the windows
binary.  It's not clear to me what my responsibilities
are regarding the source code for these libraries.
From searching through the mail archives it seems that
it would suffice to have the files

cygwin-1.1.7-1-src.tar.gz
and
jpeg-6b-3-src.tar.gz

which I downloaded from a cygwin mirror, available for
download on my website.

If this is the right thing to do, how about adding it
to the FAQ?  If it's not the right thing to do, then
what is the right thing to do?  And can you add it to
the FAQ? :)

Thanks,
Hari Nair