Re: about flex

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 03:33:28PM +0100, nicolas turenne wrote:
>i am using flex to compile a list of terms
>i want to transform each terms into rule as:
>
>transform    {return word;}
>
>is it possible to compile lots of such rule
>(around 10000)
>even by parametrizing  %n %p %e %o  ?
>
>thank you for reply

I don't think you're going to like my reply.

This is really not a topic for the cygwin mailing list.

You should probably search for other, more appropriate forums at
www.deja.com or egroups.com.

This mailing list is intended for discussing cygwin-specific problems
(despite the occasional "My shell is better than your shell" discussions).

cgf