Re: time to download

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 02:44:13AM -0500, Erdely, Michael wrote:
>Oh... and downloading the sitecopy source, running "./configure", then
>running "make", then running "make install" worked fine.

And, additionally, Jean, if you have other needs then think about
CONTRIBUTING to the project rather than just sucking up whatever is
available on cygwin.com and sadly sighing when things aren't quite what
you want.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/