RE: Any hints on using Exceed with cygwin/ssh???

I have the opposite situation, but the basics are the same.
1) Redhat 6.2 at work with latest ssl/ssh downloaded from net.
   built and installed.
2) Windows NT on my laptop with latest Cygwin installed.
3) Exceed 6.1 installed on my laptop

Set X11Forwarding=Yes in sshd_config on the Linux system.
With the Exceed server running I set DISPLAY=localhost:0
in a bash prompt.
Specify -X on the ssh command line or X11Forwarding=yes in
a config file.
The DISPLAY variable should be set automatically when you
login via ssh.

david