MikTeX, Ghostscript and Cygwin env

Hi,

My main point of installing Cygwin environment was to make all my TeX
documents compilable on windows. Of course MikTeX does not need Cygwin
stuff to work, but I also wanted all my makefiles work. Not it seems
to work fine. I can 'make' my documents and it all TeX fine. Except
for the dvipdfm (dvi->pdf) converter. It uses Ghostscript to process
images. So I installed GS6.50 and made the dvipdfm use it.
Unfortunately GS reports it can't find the image files. Now I don't
know if that's because of cygwin 'emulation' things I am unaware of.
I'd appreaciate any tips how to make GS to work under cygwin. Or from
the other hand, all I want is working make, so maybe I shoot with
too big gun installing Cygwin just for that (of course I don't mind
bash ;-)?

Regards,
--
 Your mouse has moved. WinNT must be restarted for the change to take effect.

 Marcin                              http://wfmh.org.pl/~carlos/
                                       mailto:carlos@wfmh.org.pl