How to submit patches for Cygwin core?

Hello, All, :)

With help for Corinna, DJ Delorie and Kevin Wright, I can say my first
foray into the Cygwin code was a (very minor) success! :)  I made a
couple of two-line changes in two files, and I now have the right
<alt> key (AltGr) working as Meta!  In addition, these four lines of
code allow the user to control whether or not AltGr is interpreted as
Meta via an option in the CYGWIN environment variable.  I'm happy.

I don't know if anyone else would be interested in this, but I thought
I'd at least share my miniscule "enhancement" with others.  How do I
submit a patch to the Cygwin maintainers (Corinna?  Christopher?)?
Danger, Will Robinson, Danger: *Newbie* *Alert*!  Seriously, I have no
idea what tool to use and what format is appropriate.

Thanks for the help, everybody - that was much less painful than I
would have expected. :)

---Jason

P.S. - DJ, when I used 'configure --target=i686-pc-cygwin', I found
that I had to (after make died repeatedly) add a bunch of
"i686-pc-cygwin-*.exe" symlinks in /bin to keep make happy.  I see
that i686-pc-cygwin-gcc.exe was already there, but I had to add about
four or five more (i686...-ar.exe, -dlltool.exe, etc.).  I didn't need
these when I just build from a straight 'configure'.  What did I do
wrong?