Need help in updating my packages

Hello List,

I hope not to bother anyone with newbie-stuff, but I need some help concerning my Cygwin-Installation.
I had some problems with PostgreSQL on Cygwin, and luckily found some answers (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2001-02/msg00205.html). But what exactly does "I have checked in the patch to the Cygwin CVS repository" mean, how do I get the patch and how do I apply it? I tried the Cygwin-Setup, and it does not find any applicable Update. I also tried the CVS commands described on the Cygwin homepage, but as I am locked behiond a firewall that doesn't work, either.

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what to do next.

Yours,
Jens

--
Visit me at:    www.jensgreven.de