Re: patch problem with forward/backward slashes in patch file

> >Fair enough (the diffutils manual is dated 1993). Should I try and
> >report it somehow? I have no idea where to report GNU doc bugs.
>
> Hmm.  I don't know either.  It's great that you're thinking like this,
> though.
>
> Maybe DJ will know since you're actually referencing his web page.  :-)

First, download the latest diff from ftp.gnu.org and see if the
problem still exist.  If it does, read the files in that distribution
to see who/where the maintainer is, and report it there.

My online docs are behind the times because I've been too busy even to
update the control file that builds them.