BASH SHELL RUN TIME ERROR

Hello,

I bought John Moy's Book "OSPF  Complete Implementation"  and tried to
install the OSPF simulator using the Cygwin tools.  It installs
successfully  but I get run time errors when I start the program and run
the Bash shell.

I installed it on my "D" drive as my hard disk is separated into a C and
D drive under Win95 and my  C drive won't accommodate the program due to
capacity constraints.  Is this the problem? Please advise ASAP.

Best Regards and Thanks,

Bernard Rosario
908-707-9535
begin:vcard
n:Rosario;Bernard
tel;cell:908-672-0504
tel;fax:908-722-2916
tel;work:908-707-9535
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.ennovatenetworks.com
org:Ennovate Networks
version:2.1
email;internet:brosario@ennovatenetworks.com
title:Director of Business Development, NA
adr;quoted-printable:;;One Strawberry Hill Road=0D=0A;Branchburg;NJ;08876;
fn:Bernard Rosario
end:vcard