RE: Problems with cygwin1-20010304 and Cygwin-Xemacs subprocesses

> From: Norman Vine [mailto:nhv@cape.com]
> Subject: RE: Problems with cygwin1-20010304 and Cygwin-Xemacs
> Christopher Faylor writes:
> >On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 12:27:59AM +0300, Egor Duda wrote:
> >>Monday, 12 March, 2001 Dr. Volker Zell
> >>really usable :-(((
> >>
> >>i've checked in the changes which, hopefully, will fix some of the
> >>spontaneous errors (including this one), mentioned here recently.  get
> >>the upcoming snapshot when it's available and give it a try.
> >
> >I have forced a new snapshot.  I would appreciate it if someone would
> >give it a try.
> I do not see any extraneous messages compiling with gcc inside
> of a Xemacs shell with this dll.
>
> win2k cygwin=ntsec all mounts binary
> xemacs-21.1.13.exe  8-jan-2001
> gcc 2-95.2-9
 This has also been a problem with NTEmacs (20.7.1) and is fixed
with the 20010312 snapshot.
 Note that this has nothing to do with gcc. Setting compile-command
to "ls" (or anything else I've tried) will cause the error.

> then again I didn't have any problems with my previous dll from
> cygwin-inst-20010301 either
 I haven't tried that. I've been using 1.1.8