Re: stunnel

Hi !
Thank's for response.
I'm just going to send inquiry to stunnel authors but now I can say You
about two erors I report during unix way building of stunnel packet

1) module pty.c - it reports during compilation explicit use of ioctl
function
and undefined symbol I_PUSH. When I included hedaer file sys/ioctl.h to
this file ioctl message disappeared but error concerned with I_PUSH
left. This symbol is used in any invocation of ioctl function in this
module. I did not find it in any header file of my cygwin installation

2) I locked ioctl invocation in pty.c to see next errors during stunnel
building. Now pty.c compiled OK and during consolidation phase ld
reports error that it "can not find setgroups function needed by module
stunnel.o". As in case I_PUSH I did not find it in any header file of my
cygwin installation.

Have You any suggestions ?

Jacek