Download Dialog Cosmetic Changes

Hello All,

  I have two enhancement requests for the Cygwin installer.

  First of all, it would be nice to be able to minimize the downloader
  window while it is downloading.

  Second, could you please have it specify the number of files that
  need to be downloaded, along with the number of files already
  downloaded, a-la Mozilla installer? As of now, all you can do is
  guess about how much longer the process is going to take.

  Perhaps the overall percentage should be shown in the window's title
  when it is minimized -- similar to the way IE5's file download
  dialogs do it.

  (I'm not subscribed to this list. If possible, please CC all replies
  to me if it is not already done by the list robot.)

--
Best regards,
 DigDug                          mailto:digdug@digdug.cx