RE: perl DynaLoader problems

AAMF, when I have some difficult to understand problem like this one, I
ALways upgrade to the latest revision of the suspected tools (cygwin in this
case) before complaining (except when testing an advanced release or a
snapshot of course); quite often the bug has been solved in betwween.

I think that's quite a good rule to follow: usually upgrading is faster than
writing down a sufficiently detailed problem report, and solve it faster.
Furthermore, it's simpler: just click the 'upgrade cygwin now' link; i'm a
bit lazy from time to time :-).

Of course, sometimes, it adds a new bug ;-) but THEN complaining is useful
for bith me and the guys to which I complain (anyway, even if it's not true,
I like to think it is...)

Just to say: Cygwin is getting better and better very fast; if you have a
problem, just start by upgrade to the latest stable version, THEN complain
if the problem is still there... It both helps you faster and decrease the
volume of th emailing list.

	Bernard

PS: please excuse me, but I can't resist giving my opinion on such a
subject. I try to read several mailing lists (sometime heavy volume lists as
cygwin) and there's things that, as we say in french, "do not need to be
said" but nevertheless are helping if they're said from time to time :-)

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes
92400 COURBEVOIE