Invoker question

Hi All...

I'm using Invoker to install sshd as a service on a win2k box.

I set it up to automatically start sshd when the machine boots up.

It works fine, except that it shows the service as stopped even though it is
started and so it won't let you stop the service. Attempting to start the
service again results in the Overlapped I/O error message that I have seen
mentioned in this mailing list.

Is this an inherent limitation of invoker (with win2k?) or do I need to set
things up differently?

Thanks,

...Karl