Re: Native Windows NT POSIX capabilities

Philip Tsao was kind enough to point me to ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/interix
where Microsoft has posted what appears to be patches to a few programs.

--- Vladimir

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                    http://www.leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014