RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Added: apache_1.3.20 will support Cygwin

I knew about the address given below. But for example the mod_ssl source is
applied against an older revision of Apache.

Since you plan to update the available source and provide updated binaries,
I'll leave this alone.

> You may use our old CAMP installation version that should be
> still available at
>
>     http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/
>

> Regards,
>
> Stipe Tolj
> Department Management
> Technology Center & Research Lab
>
> -- Hope to see you at my presentations "Apache as WAP Server" and
> "Apache Distributed Authoring Environments" at ApacheCon 2001
> at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA, April 4-6, 2001 --
>
> tolj@wapme-systems.de
> Wapme Systems AG
>
> Münsterstr. 248
> 40470 Düsseldorf
>
> Tel: +49-211-74845-0
> Fax: +49-211-74845-299
>
> E-Mail: info@wapme-systems.de
> Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.